The Values of Provincial Credit Union
Trade any time, anywhere with Credential Direct®, ranked as one of Canada's top on line brokers! We are owned by the credit union system, so you get the same great service you expect from Provincial Credit Union. Here are just some of the great features and benefits at Credential Direct® that we have for you:
- Competitive Commission pricing - Trade for as low as $9.95 (Certain Terms and Conditions Apply) Learn more about our Fees and Commissions .
- Intuitive and User-Friendly Website - design is based on your feedback.
- Friendly and Efficient Customer Service.
- Detailed Real Time Quotes - extensive information right at your fingertips.
- Customizable charting tools - view stock splits, moving averages, intra day, and up to 6 years trading histories downloadable to your PC.
- Stock screening tools - screen investments based on the fundamental and technical criteria you select.
- Tools for Technical Analysis - price, volume and momentum indicators.
*Credential Direct® is a division of Credential Securities Inc., and operates as a separate business unit. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, cash balances, mutual funds and other securities are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer that insures deposits in credit unions. Mutual funds and other securities are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Credential Securities Inc. is a Member - CIPF.
®Credential Direct is a registered mark owned by Credential Financial Inc. and used under licence.